-
October 7th, 2001, 10:09 PM
#51
Inactive Member
THE FEW,
THE PROUD,
THE VARMITS!!
War Defcon420
------------------
[This message has been edited by Gray Squirrel (edited October 07, 2001).]
-
October 7th, 2001, 10:28 PM
#52
Inactive Member
'Scuse me, I'm just cutting in on this secured military frequency to RACK this thread and Chipmunk007. Over and OUT.
------------------
All your take are belong to us.
-
October 7th, 2001, 10:32 PM
#53
Inactive Member
Don't I eat rodents? Well, if I didn't before, I do now.
------------------
-
October 7th, 2001, 10:47 PM
#54
Inactive Member
Take a gander at that ornery summbitch right there!
------------------
-
October 7th, 2001, 10:50 PM
#55
Inactive Member
swamp rat to varmint patrol...just wanted to RACK chipmunk for the team photo...definitely brings back some fond memories. Further recon on Operation Salad Toss seems to be indicating tha Sly_Fox's partner in crime is none other than...Snapping Turtle!!! Looks like after his infiltration effort failed, he decided on a little personal infiltration, copy? Over.
------------------
-
October 7th, 2001, 10:52 PM
#56
Inactive Member
Woo-hoo. I smell varmint poontang.
------------------
-
October 7th, 2001, 10:53 PM
#57
Inactive Member
Sly_Fox? Hell no. He does things with a turtle head that are just not natural.
------------------
-
October 7th, 2001, 11:02 PM
#58
Inactive Member
------------------
-
October 7th, 2001, 11:07 PM
#59
Snake In The Grass
Guest
Snake In The Grass to Snapping Turtle...it's obvious that reptiles aren't welcome...moving over to the Navy Seals...perhaps we're more suited for water...suggest you follow...passwords are "The wet moose walks backwards after midnight"...over...
------------------
-
October 7th, 2001, 11:11 PM
#60
Inactive Member
Gray Squirel to Chipmonk007, come in Chipmonk..
RACK that Fucking Recon pic....over
Proof that Big Beaver has accomplished Operation Popeyes Run...
Over and Out!!
------------------
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks